It has been three weeks, and I have only added water to all of my tanks. That equals about a 20-25% addition of water to each tank over three weeks. The plants are doing very well, and I am enjoying the ‘lack of work’ on them. In the pictures below, you can see one of my three 5g tanks (middle tank) is cloudy. I put a UV sterilizer (Green Killing Machine 9watt) on it, and it cleared up overnight. You can see this in the last picture. Also noticeable is the lack of red color in that 5g tank, since the UV breaks the chelated bond of the iron that I dose.  So I will have to add more iron to that tank now.

20161021-tank-updates-001

20161021-tank-updates-003

20161021-tank-updates-00420161021-tank-updates-00920161021-tank-updates-00820161021-tank-updates-00720161021-tank-updates-00620161021-tank-updates-005

20161021-tank-updates-01020161021-tank-updates-01220161021-tank-updates-011

20161021-tank-updates-01320161021-tank-updates-014